Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am getting so ready to hit the road but probably won't be leaving Texas for another 2.5 weeks.
Need to finish up with the Dentist, but at least Lud & I will have beautiful teeth when we leave Texas. The park is really starting to get empty, but at least Bubba & Mrs. Bubba left today. Most of the activities have ended so we need to entertain ourselves. The people behind us invited us to go with them to McAllen Food and entertainment day on Thursday. For a certain amount you can graze all night. Right up my alley. We are also going to try next week to go to the International Ferry in Sullivan City. You can buy your booze cheap and then take a ferry that is pulled by hand across the rio grande for 50 cents. Hopefully we won't get shot by the drug cartal.

I have one more week of ceramics. Need to finish up my projects fast.

1 comment:

  1. Connie - you are too funny. Is Bubba freckles dad?

    Safe travels and say hi to everyone for us.

    ReplyDelete